Unused furniture, trade show displays, required business documents and excess inventory taking up too much space in your limited business facility? Move these items to a self - storage unit and de-clutter this space.
Depending on your business needs, we have many different sizes for you to choose from, as well as Climate controlled and non-climate controlled units. Access to your unit is available 7 days a week from 6am to Midnight.
What to look for when choosing your Commercial Storing Solutions
- Look for a facility that has the supplies that you might need: boxes, locks, tape, bubble wrap and wrapping paper readily available
- Look for a facility with great security: Fenced complex, well lit, video surveillance, manager on duty on site, electronic gate access
- Look for a facility that has climate-controlled units, especially if storing valuables in Texas during the summer
- Consider pest control. Look around to see if it is clear of weeds, debris, foundation cracks and pest control boxes are in place
- Look for a facility that has the access hours that you need to store & retrieve your documents or inventory
- Look for a facility that is family-owned and involved in your community
- Look for a facility that offers short-term and long-term leases
- Look for a facility that provides insurance coverage for your items